Resistance Reversed: Multi-Crossover RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Resistance Reversed: Multi-Crossover RPG

Mainly based in the universe of Brutal Legend, post-game. The year is 2020, and only a year ago did demons resurface. Until now, there has been a strained relationship between humans and demons. But, it doesn't last for long...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bellatrix Introduction

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sorrowgrave
Admin

Bellatrix Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Bellatrix Introduction   Bellatrix Introduction Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 11:49 am

Looking from one side of the street to the other Bellatrix's eyes narrowed slightly in confusion; she knew that the lanuages spoken weren't Latin, but she couldn't read any of the signs around her either, this was a bit of a problem with how things worked in this world. how am I supposed to get to where the other demons are if I can't even read the street signs? could someone of least put a Latin translation beneath the english? Signing she scanned the signs for something that looked familiar in the writing.

(hows that? good bad no?)
Back to top Go down
http://cryptid-survivor.blogspot.com/
Fallen Angel
Admin
Fallen Angel

Bellatrix Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bellatrix Introduction   Bellatrix Introduction Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 5:13 pm

I like it, I can tell you put work into it. But a small note? Make your posts longer, if you can. Other than that, it's good.
Back to top Go down
http://thraxfangirl3345.deviantart.com/

Bellatrix Introduction
Page 1 of 1