Resistance Reversed: Multi-Crossover RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Resistance Reversed: Multi-Crossover RPG

Mainly based in the universe of Brutal Legend, post-game. The year is 2020, and only a year ago did demons resurface. Until now, there has been a strained relationship between humans and demons. But, it doesn't last for long...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nathaniel's Introduction

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
blueRena

blueRena

Nathaniel's Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Nathaniel's Introduction   Nathaniel's Introduction Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 5:10 pm

A hand ran through the blonde hair, causing stray pieces of hair to stick out in odd ways. Nathaniel had half a mind to leave his hair like that, seeing as he didn't exactly care over how his hair looked. The only reason he did fix it was because it felt odd, the strands going against the others from his scalp. With his hair back in proper order, he inhaled a breath and attempted to strike up conversation with a woman he'd happened to run into during his little outing. He put up a grin; humans liked when you smiled at them. At least, some of them did. Others just scowled at him. Those ones, he reminded himself, were just unhappy. He could understand that. He knew all about being unhappy.

"Hello. My name is Nathaniel. The sky is up."

The woman blinked, taken aback by the sudden introduction given by some street-lurking teenager. And was he trying to be funny, adding in that bit about the sky being up? If he was, he'd failed. Horribly. "Hi," she answered, having stopped in her tracks at the introduction, though now she was taking a small step backward. "Do you need something?"

"Do I... I don't know," he answered, his eyebrows knotting together and biting lightly on his bottom lip. After a short pause, in which the woman had taken a few more small backward steps, Nathaniel brought his attention back to her and answered her: "No, I don't think I do."

"Okay, then," she muttered, clutching her purse and pulling it closer to herself. If it hadn't been apparent to Nathaniel before (and it hadn't), it was now; this woman thought he was setting her up to get robbed. The fact that she would even think such a thing hurt. He wasn't bad. He hadn't meant to wind up like a used up battery, tossed aside when that little bit of juice left inside of it just wasn't enough.

"Sorry for bothering you, Miss," he grated out, unable to help the sudden stoic tone he took on. He gave a curt nod and continued down the street in the direction he had been headed, leaving her to breathe a sigh of relief in that she hadn't just been robbed. He wished he could still be able to see so clearly into people, as he had when he was still an angel. Humans were complicated creatures, and it was so much easier just to peer into their head, their thoughts, and understand what they were thinking and correct them than to go off of their gestures, body language, tone of voice.

Honestly, there was a lot he missed about being a full-fledged angel.
Back to top Go down
Fallen Angel
Admin
Fallen Angel

Nathaniel's Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nathaniel's Introduction   Nathaniel's Introduction Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 5:24 pm

Wow... this is extremely impressive, blue... Hard to say much, actually...
Back to top Go down
http://thraxfangirl3345.deviantart.com/

Nathaniel's Introduction
Page 1 of 1